Boganala’s health and safety commitment goes far beyond regulatory compliance and good business practice; it’s an integral element of our core values. We subscribe to the belief that accidents are prevention has much value as quality, morale, production, costs etc. Boganala’s dominant safety philosophy continues to encourage employees to protect and support each other within the work environment.
As such, Boganala:
- Promotes a culture of health and safety
- Complies with regulatory standards
- Continually enforces health and safety measures
- Promotes employee and employer participation in health and safety
- Regulate employer and employee responsibilities in identifying and
- Entrench the right to refuse to work in hazardous condition measures controlling unsafe conditions and most importantly, unsafe work practices